Bitcoin Depot is seeking a Full Stack Senior Software Engineer to help grow and maintain our products and business essential software tools by ensuring scalability. An ideal candidate loves to build software and is passionate or interested in learning about Bitcoin. This position is 100% remote.
Bitcoin Depot is the largest Bitcoin ATM Network in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin at thousands of BTM and BDCheckout locations.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022, the inc 5000, and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years. We currently trade on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol BTM.
- Design, develop, and implement new software services and features
- Maintain and improve (refactor/document) the existing product
- Clearly communicate timelines, estimates, and options to non-technical management
- Collaborate with other technology teams and work with your fellow developers to reliably execute and consistently deliver on goals
- Work directly with product managers to transform user needs into technical requirements
- Implement product requirements with minimal guidance from other engineers and leadership
- Take ownership of entire systems and large software projects
- Assist with mentoring junior team members
- Proactively identify, communicate, and resolve software defects and security vulnerabilities
- Create concise design documents and diagrams to efficiently communicate solutions
- RESTful APIs
- Message Queues
- Web Security: XSS, CSRF
- 7+ years experience creating responsive, resilient software products
- Demonstrated experience knowing when to make surgical improvements vs large scale change
- Must ensure what is developed is modular and testable
- Experience refactoring, improving, and reviewing existing code
- Experience in building alongside Quality Assurance teams, providing technical documentation, and working in Continuous Delivery
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- 401K Matching
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Paid wellness membership
- Paid time off & holidays
- Annual in-person team building events
- Virtual team building events
- Remote first environment
Bitcoin Depot provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.