About Koinly 👇
- One of the fastest growing Crypto Tax Calculators in the world with solid product market fit.
- Trusted and loved: see what our customers say
- Used by hundreds of thousands of investors, accountants and a partner to crypto exchanges.
Our users get through their crypto taxes in 20 mins; many will save days or weeks, filing their crypto taxes for the first time giving them the confidence to build a portfolio for the long term.
Build a product that can impact the world 🌍
There are over 300m crypto users worldwide. We are building tools to enable further widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
Come and shape the future of crypto with us.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next, the product vision will enable Koinly to empower crypto investors to make the best decisions for their financial future.
Join a diverse team for the best work of your life 🌟
In just a few years we have gone from launching to one of the leaders in this space. Join a rewarding environment with a diverse mix of founders, crypto traders, fintech alumni, tax professionals and all round good people in creating a worldwide organisation.
Koinly is seeking a talented and highly motivated Partnership Success Manager to join our team. As a Partnership Success Manager, you will play a crucial role in managing and maintaining strategic partnerships with key players in the cryptocurrency and financial technology ecosystem. You will be the an ongoing point of contact for our partners and an integral part of the growth team.
This unique opportunity is ideal for a driven self-starter who can grow corporate relationships. This is a great chance to hit the ground running in a fast-paced and hands-on startup environment. No two days are the same!
- Partnership Development: Nurture and build upon existing strategic partnerships with cryptocurrency exchanges, wallets, and other relevant organisations.
- Project Management: The ability to manage a number of priorities and activities to achieve the desired outcome with our partners.
- Relationship Management: Maintain and grow strong relationships with key stakeholders within partner organisations, serving as the primary point of contact for partnership-related matters.
- Collaboration: Work cross-functionally with internal teams, including sales, marketing, product development, and customer support, to execute partnership strategies effectively.
- Market Research: Stay updated on industry trends, competitors, and objectives of Koinly and our Partners.
- Reporting: Provide regular reports and updates to the management team on partnership activities, achievements, and challenges.
- Compliance: Ensure that all partnership activities adhere to relevant laws, regulations, and company policies.
You’ll thrive in this role if you have the following experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Exceptional organisational and project management abilities.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is a plus.
- Proven track record of successfully developing and managing partnerships, preferably in the cryptocurrency or fintech industry
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- An interest in cryptocurrencies or fintech is preferred but not essential
What We Can Offer You
💰Highly competitive salary
🚀Work within one of the most rapidly growing industries in the world
🏡This job is fully remote
Don’t ‘tick all of the boxes? Neither do we
We are driven by hiring not only by experience and relevance for the role but also by ambition. We celebrate anything ‘outside of the box’, so if you don’t meet all of the listed tickbox criteria, please do still apply as we’d love to hear from you.
Here’s our take on Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
The diversity of our team reflects the diversity of our community and customers. We not only welcome, but celebrate, diverse communities. We feel we have an empowering environment where everyone is supported and respected, and we want you to feel this too. We welcome new ideas, thinking and approaches and listen intently, and we are strongly committed to learning and improving on this as we grow.