We are looking for new colleagues (based in US) who will help our clients with their bitcoin mining operations; remotely and on their site installing and troubleshooting Braiins products. If you have IT background and don´t mind traveling extensively, we want to hear from you!
What awaits you here?
- Helping clients on-site with installation, usage, and troubleshooting of Braiins products.
- Supporting key clients remotely.
- Helping product managers with gathering of customer feedback.
- Testing new versions of ASIC firmware on the mining devices.
- Improving Braiins products.
- Willingness to spend up to 60% of time on client sites (US clients, majority in Texas).
- IT or engineering background.
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering.
- Orientation in Linux /Basic knowledge of Bash.
- The desire to tinker with things, look for different solutions, and stay up to date with assigned tasks.
- Ability to work in calm settings or under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Availability to work even on weekends.
- Experience with Git, network administration - huge plus.
- Knowledge of Python or any other programming language - huge plus.
- Experience with Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency mining - huge plus.
What we offer to you:
- Full-time position with flexible working hours.
- Both possibilities to work as an Employee or Freelance.
- Indefinite agreement.
- 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days.
- Self-education allowance.
- Contribution for a computer/notebook.
- Work on long-term projects in an interesting area of cryptocurrencies.