As Mining Operations Tech you provide 24/7 coverage and support for the mining operations and assists the engineering and facilities teams in their efforts.
We are hiring varied shifts for full-time work and this includes positions for recent graduates as well as veterans.
Responsibilities and Duties include assisting engineering team with mining operation tasks such as :
* Log and Scan equipment shipments – ensure accuracy in record keeping and inventory maintenance, maintain tracking spreadsheets and/or databases as well as opening and updating tracking tickets.
* Assist with projects for installation or reorganization of mining equipment.
* Assist with basic maintenance on miners, such as fan and power supply.
* Monitor mining pool data and communicate significant changes.
* Identify when issues are affecting the production environment.
* Escort approved visitors in and out of various locations throughout the facility
* Assist over the phone, ex. simple troubleshooting and equipment reboots.
* Assist the facilities team with building and electrical maintenance:
* Communicate HVAC or power issues.
* Assist with trouble shooting problems as needed.
* Monitor temperatures; communicate abrupt changes in temperatures
* Education: High School or GED Equivalent.
* Experience is helpful, no prior experience is required— we’ll train you on the job.
* Ability to work without supervision, complete assigned tasks;
* Have basic computer skills.
* Physical abilities: Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
* Other Requirements: Reliable self-transportation.
* Personal characteristics: Pro-active, helpful, conscientious, and pride in a job well done; team player.
CleanSpark employees are forward-thinking, enthusiastic, results- driven, and collaborative.