CleanSpark is seeking a Logistics and Inventory Manager that is able to take ownership of inventory management and logistics planning for our Georgia bitcoin mining operations. This is a full time position, based in with a competitive compensation package including salary, health benefits, and more!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage multi-site inventory & equipment records.
- Track and reconcile inventory monthly; identify and resolve any discrepancies as needed.
- Manage logistics, freight forwarding & transportation relationships.
- Support the import logistics, Incoterms, and related customs entry process.
- Coordinate inventory & equipment readiness with operations team for installations.
- Contribute to freight forwarding strategy and selection, including participating in RFQs and contract negotiation.
- Develop SOPs for all shipping/receiving and storage processes and protocols
- Other related duties as assigned
This position will require up to 15% travel, specifically within the state of Georgia, with occasional out of state requirements as necessary.
- Bachelors degree - preference for individuals who have a formal background in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Operations, Engineering, Business, or an equivalent amount of experience/education.
- 2-5+ years experience in a logistics or operations focused environment.
- Warehouse/3PL experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with U.S. customs import/export, incoterms compliance
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills- must be comfortable, confident, composed, and articulate when communicating to various levels within the organization
- Advanced Excel skills, certification a plus.
- Ability to move/lift up to 50lbs as needed.