This is a Front End Engineer working with React Native engineers building performant web and mobile apps. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. A strong team player is essential for building a product in this highly collaborative effort so a commitment to perfection is required.
What You'll Do
- Work as part of a team to build React Native web and mobile applications.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect buttery smooth UIs that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Leverage native and third-party APIs for tight integrations.
- Diagnose and fix front end bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Write automated unit and integration tests to ensure error-free code and performance.
- Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency.
- Work as part of a team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Work with modern tools including DevOps, Teams, Git, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both regarding estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with company goals and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.