We are looking for a part time (10-15hrs per week) support agent to work alongside existing support team members to extend our excellent customer support offering.
Your primary responsibilities will be to respond to customer inquiries via our self-hosted support dashboard, as well as offering support where possible in our community Telegram group. Under the leadership of the Head of Customer Experience, you will play a key role in helping us extend our industry leading customer support solutions.
Customer inquiries can be wide ranging from shipping inquiries, to Passport or Envoy specific issues, to even general conceptual Bitcoin questions. A good knowledge of Bitcoin and the Bitcoin tools we create at Foundation is crucial. You should be a subject matter expert, enabling them to empower our users to get the best from our growing product range.
You may also get the opportunity to expand into a full time role with more responsibilities as the Foundation product range and customer base continues to grow. These extended responsibilities could include, hosting customer ‘concierge’ on boarding calls, creating and updating documentation, as well as supporting with product quality assurance testing.
- Monitor and respond to customer inquiries via multiple channels within our support dashboard
- Monitor and respond to community questions in our Telegram community room
- Communicate with the Customer Experience team on common issues to help improve our products
- Enthusiasm for Bitcoin and/or empowering people with sovereignty is required
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Strong understanding of basic Bitcoin concepts
- Strong understanding on different types of Bitcoin wallets, including software, hardware, and multisignature
Nice to Have:
- Located in a U.S. timezone
- Prior experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in 1-on-1 customer support via calls and/or video chat
- Experience in creating written documentation for consumer products
*Resume and Cover Letter are required.