The Program Manager will be responsible for developing, managing, and executing programs and initiatives for Scott’s Crypto Mining. This role will work closely with other members of the management team to develop and implement strategies that support the company’s growth goals. The Program Manager will also be responsible for overseeing program budgets and ensuring that programs are delivered on time and within budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop & manage programs and initiatives that support the company’s growth goals.
- Work closely with management team to develop and implement strategies.
- Oversee program budgets & ensure that programs are delivered on time & within budget.
- Manage program staff and vendors, and oversee program delivery.
- Monitor program performance and make recommendations for improvements.
- Prepare reports on program progress and results.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field - or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in program management - or equivalent
- Experience in developing and managing programs and initiatives.
- Demonstrated proof of strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Google Docs or Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of mining equipment and mining infrastructure is a plus
About Scott’s Crypto Mining
Scott's Crypto Mining helps entrepreneurs build and operate bitcoin mining farms through online and in-person crypto farm operations training and ASIC miner repair certification courses. Scott's Crypto Mining also buys and sells new and used mining equipment and mining farm infrastructure.
Scott’s Crypto Mining Services is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[Payable in BTC or USD]
Your application has been successfully submitted.