Senior QA Engineer Remote (US)
This position is part of the QA team that works across all areas of MoonPay. This function will be scaling rapidly and using the latest tools and techniques to enable the teams to build better products faster.
Our Tech Stack includes the following:
- React and React Native
- Mock Service Worker
- New Relic
- Advocate for quality in the product development and engineering process.
- Play a role in defining how QA is done at MoonPay.
- Coach an Agile delivery team in all things QA.
- Mentor and coach, all levels of engineers on better testing practices and standards.
- Analyze and interpret quality gaps with the team.
- Work closely with Product to define and prioritize work into sprints.
- Embedded QA throughout the SDLC.
- Lead Team Test Automation at all levels and define best practices.
- Grow the internal QA community.
- Assist working towards continuous integration collaborating with development and support teams.
- Review and contribute to unit, integration, and end to end tests when required.
- Ability to own and drive QA autonomously within a team.
- Experience in working with all members of a cross-functional team.
- Must have extensive experience in mentoring and/or coaching.
- Possess a strong understanding of multiple test layers (including unit and contract testing).
- Background in both UI and Backend Test Automation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Continuous Testing and Shift Left.
- Experience being responsible for the accurate delivery of Acceptance Criteria.
- Understand the holistics involved in modern QA and can guide a team on the journey to being quality focused whilst having respect for the autonomous culture.
- Experience with test automation frameworks and contributing to the design and implementation of GUI and non-GUI interfaces.
- Demonstrate reviewing unit, integration, and end to end tests
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe buying crypto shouldn't be so hard