Senior Backend Software Engineer (Remote)
This role as Senior Backend Software Engineer will need to be ready on Day one and will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement software for the Python/Django back-end
- Write reusable, testable, idiomatic, principled code
- Create and understand technical documentation
- Quick and efficient debugging capabilities
- Assume complex systems responsibility
- Involvement in regular code review
- Lead and train junior team members through pairing, code reviews, and empathetic coaching.
- Ability to break down ambiguous work and develop action plan
- Provide efficient, quick, and high quality code delivery
- In-depth experience with Python/Django/DRF (or, alternatively, extensive experience with SQLalchemy/Alembic can substitute for experience with django's ORM)
- Experience building multiple complex products (particularly back-end web applications).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Custodia Bank™ intends to provide a full suite of banking and financial services tailored to business customers looking for enhanced regulatory clarit...