(Senior) Full Stack Engineer
Who we are
bolt.observer is a lightning network company, our mission is to accelerate lightning network adoption by removing node management complexity and making it simple and accessible to every business. We are passionate about Bitcoin and want to hire self-motivated individuals who want to join our fully distributed startup team. You can read some of our thoughts on lightning network here.
What we’re looking for
You will be working hands on with everything relating to our products, from initial conception to delivery and maintenance in production. We are a small team but growing team, so everyone wears multiple hats and does a bit of everything on occasion.
Couple ideas of the projects you will be working on:
- Creating solutions to simplify management and monitoring for businesses in lightning ecosystem
- Data visualization and aggregation for better understanding of lightning network
- Tackling liquidity challenges in the space
Tech that we use
- Django / Python
- Vue / Nuxt
- A bit of Go
- Senior level experience with SQL, data modelling, and REST APIs
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Used to living in docker ecosystem
- Running a lightning node is advantageous
- Ability to own a product from design to implementation
- Familiarity with bitcoin and lightning network industry
How we do things
- Focusing on outcomes not busy work - giving people the freedom to execute
- We are fully distributed (some time overlap with EU workday will be required)
- We support active participation in bitcoin community - our members run bitcoin meetups, teach bitcoin at universities, translate bitcoin books etc
Your application has been successfully submitted.